880138 | DSPE-PEG(2000) Carboxy NHS

1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoethanolamine-N-[carboxy(polyethylene glycol)-2000, NHS ester] (sodium salt)

DSPE-PEG(2000) Carboxy NHS

Powder

Size SKU Packaging Price
25mg 880138P-25mg 880138P-25mg 1 x 25mg $343.50

Info

DSPE-PEG(2000) Carboxy NHS

1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoethanolamine-N-[carboxy(polyethylene glycol)-2000, NHS ester] (sodium salt)

DSPE-PEG (2000) Carboxy NHS is a 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-Glycero-3-Phosphoethanolamine (DSPE) with attached polyethylene glycol (PEG), containing active carboxy N-Hydroxysuccinimide ester (NHS). It’s a linear heterobifunctional self-assembling reagent to prepare PEGylated liposomes or micelles, while also providing an NHS group for conjugation with amine-containing molecules.

It’s one of the most commonly used reactive phospholipids in targeted drug delivery to modulate the lipid bilayer and thus improve drug solubility. The compound is also often used to conjugate proteins, antibodies, peptides, and other substrates.

As a PEGylated phospholipid, DSPE-PEG (2000) Carboxy NHS has a longer blood circulation time and higher stability and demonstrates amphipathic properties.

Avanti Lipids creates quality DSPE-PEG (2000) Carboxy NHS lab reagent with high purity and excellent chemical reactivity for a range of lipid-oriented studies.

Data
Hygroscopic
No
Light Sensitive
No
Molecular Formula

C135H260N2NaO57P

Percent Composition

C 56.35%, H 9.11%, N 0.97%, Na 0.80%, O 31.69%, P 1.08% (average MW due to polydispersity of PEG)

Purity
>85% pure. Remaining 15% may contain NHS
Stability
1 Year
Storage Temperature
-20°C
CAS Number
2410279-87-5
CAS Registry Number is a Registered Trademark of the American Chemical Society
Formula Weight
2877.49
Exact Mass
2875.71
Synonyms
1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoethanolamine-N-[acetyl-(polyethylene glycol)-2000 0-(acetylhydroxysuccinimide ester)] (sodium salt)
Certificates of Analysis
Base Price: ${originalprice|money}
Custom Packaging: (${concentration} @$4.00/ea. + $100) ${custompackagingtotal|money}
Packaging: ${concentration}
Item Total: ${totalprice|money}
(Sales Tax may apply)
Please select an option above.
${sku} - ${concentration}