Sphingosine-1-Phosphate (d18:1) | 860492
All Prices in US Dollars
Quantity discounts may be available at the 5 and 10 count level.
Contact customer service for a quote.
Add your chosen unit to the shopping cart and adjust the quantity to see the discount.
To purchase larger quantities of this product please contact our Customer Service Department
- Molecular Formula
- Percent Composition
- C 56.97%, H 10.09%, N 3.69%, O 21.08%, P 8.16%
- 1 Years
- CAS Number
CAS Registry Number is a Registered Trademark of the American Chemical Society
- Molecular Weight
- Exact Mass
- sphingosine d18 D erythro 2S,3R,4(E) 1-phosphate
- Add Sphingosine-1-phosphate to methanol:water 95:5 (0.5mg/ml)
- Heat mixture (45°C-65°C methanol boiling point) and sonicate until Sphingosine-1-Phosphate is suspended (solutions are not clear - forms a slightly hazy suspention).
- Transfer desired amounts of methanol:water stock solution to glass vessel.
- Remove methanol:water solution using a stream of dry nitrogen.
- Place glass vessel into a warm (approximately 50°C) water bath.
- Rotate glass vessel during evaporation to make thin film of Sphingosine-1-phosphate on tube wall.
- Store Sphingosine-1-Phosphate at -20°C in closed container.Maximum storage one year.
- Add enough BSA (4mg/ml) in water at 37°C to glass vessel containing Sphingosine-1-Phosphate to make a 125µM Sphingosine-1-Phosphate solution.
- Incubate for 30 minutes and vortex occasionally.
- Maximum storage three months.