07:0 PC (DHPC) | 850306
All Prices in US Dollars
Quantity discounts may be available at the 5 and 10 count level.
Contact customer service for a quote.
Add your chosen unit to the shopping cart and adjust the quantity to see the discount.
To purchase larger quantities of this product please contact our Customer Service Department
- DHPC preserves the activity of solubilized membrane proteins.
- DHPC is not readily oxidized, and is stable over a wide pH range (4-10).
- DHPC forms micelles rather than bilayers when dispersed in water. (CMC = 1.4mM)
- DHPC shows a broad size distribution depending on the NaCl concentration of suspension.
- DHPC does not interfere with spectrophotometric measurements.
- DHPC is an ultra pure compound.
- Molecular Formula
- Percent Composition
- C 54.87%, H 9.21%, N 2.91%, O 26.58%, P 6.43
- 1 Years
- CAS Number
CAS Registry Number is a Registered Trademark of the American Chemical Society
- Molecular Weight
- Exact Mass