04:0 PC | 850303
All Prices in US Dollars
Custom packaging is calculated at $4.00 per aliquot and will be charged at the time of shipping.
Custom Packaging: Before clicking add to cart, from the drop down arrow select custom packaging. Next, edit the quantities (and concentration for solutions) information. Finally, click add to cart.
The list of Phosphatidylcholine products offered by Avanti is designed to provide compounds having a variety of physical properties. Products available include short chain (C3-C8 are water soluble and hygroscopic), saturated, multi-unsaturated and mixed acid PC's. All of the products are purified by HPLC, and special precautions are taken to protect the products for oxidization and hydrolysis. Several of these products are manufactured under the current guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practice and are available for pharmaceutical use. If you have a requirement for a choline derivative not found on our list, please call us: custom synthesis is one of our specialties.
- Molecular Formula
- Percent Composition
- C 48.36%, H 8.12%, N 3.52%, O 32.21%, P 7.79%
- 1 Years
- CAS Number
CAS Registry Number is a Registered Trademark of the American Chemical Society
- Molecular Weight
- Exact Mass
2. Evidence for the presence of a phosphatidylcholine translocator in isolated rat liver canalicular plasma membrane vesicles.
F Berr et. al. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 268(6), 3976-3979 (1993)
3. Role of monomeric activators in cobra venom phospholipase A2 action.
A Plückthun and E A Dennis. Biochemistry (Washington), 21(8), 1750-1756 (1982)
4. Assembly of the endoplasmic reticulum phospholipid bilayer: the phosphatidylcholine transporter W Robert Bishop and Robert M Bell Cell, 42(1), 51-60 (1985)
5. Reconstitution and partial characterization of phospholipid flippase activity from detergent extracts of the Bacillus subtilis cell membrane.
S Hrafnsdóttir and A K Menon. Journal of Bacteriology, 182(15), 4198-4206 (2000)
6. Using O-(n-alkyl)-N-(N,N'-dimethylethyl)phosphoramidates to investigate the role of Ca2+ and interfacial binding in a bacterial phospholipase D. Oh MK, Yang H, Roberts MF. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2003 Jul 30;1649(2):146-53.
7. Self-association and active enzyme forms of Naja naja naja and Crotalus atrox phospholipase A2 studied by analytical ultracentrifugation.
Bukowski T, Teller DC. Biochemistry. 1986 Dec 2;25(24):8024-33.
8. Expression of a non-MDR2-coded liver phosphatidylcholine membrane transport protein in Xenopus laevis oocytes. Cornacchia L, Domdey H, Mössner J, Berr F. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1997 Feb 13;231(2):277-82.