PyrOVPC (DMA) | 810306
All Prices in US Dollars
Custom packaging is calculated at $4.00 per aliquot and will be charged at the time of shipping.
Custom Packaging: Before clicking add to cart, from the drop down arrow select custom packaging. Next, edit the quantities (and concentration for solutions) information. Finally, click add to cart.
- Deprotection Procedure
- Molecular Formula
- Percent Composition
- C 65.15%, H 7.73%, N 1.85%, O 21.17%, P 4.10%
- 1 Years
- CAS Number
CAS Registry Number is a Registered Trademark of the American Chemical Society
- Molecular Weight
- Exact Mass
(2) Evaporate the dichloromethane under a gentle stream of nitrogen at room temperature.
(3) Add 300µL of 200mM HCl in THF (see below for preparation) and stir/agitate for 1 hour.
(4) Neutralize the reaction mixture with 10mg of NaHCO3 solid
(5) Extract the aldehyde product with 900µL of CHCl3/MeOH ( 2:1, v/v).
(6) Wash the resulting organic phase twice with 250 µL of water
(7) Dry the organic phase over Na2SO4, filter, and evaporate organic solvent under a gentle stream of nitrogen at room temperature. This procedure will yield ~1mg of aldehyde product.
(8) Once deprotected, we recommend that PyrOVPC be used immediately.